Best time to go to Paestum Average weather of Paestum, Italy
Get the perfect time to go to Paestum in Italy from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Paestum?
When is the best time to go to Paestum? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Paestum are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and November
- The best months for swimming are July and August
Annual weather in Paestum
For full information about the climate and weather in Paestum a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/54°F||bad weather||Paestum in january|
|February||43°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Paestum in february|
|March||47°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Paestum in march|
|April||56°F/67°F||good weather||Paestum in april|
|May||65°F/72°F||good weather||Paestum in may|
|June||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Paestum in june|
|July||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Paestum in july|
|August||77°F/90°F||perfect weather||Paestum in august|
|September||67°F/81°F||good weather||Paestum in september|
|October||59°F/74°F||perfect weather||Paestum in october|
|November||52°F/65°F||good weather||Paestum in november|
|December||45°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Paestum in december|
Weather and climate in Paestum
- In january the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains about 26% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and it rains about 20% of the time in march.
- From april to june the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F.
- From july to august the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in august about 0.9in.
- Between september and november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 85°F and you can expect to have 6.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 58°F and it rains about 18% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Paestum
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Paestum: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.