Best time to go to Padula Average weather of Padula, Italy
Find the most favorable time to visit Padula in Italy from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Padula?
When is the best time to go to Padula? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Padula are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, April, May and June
Annual weather in Padula
For full information about the climate and weather in Padula a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||36°F/47°F||very bad weather||Padula in january|
|February||38°F/49°F||very bad weather||Padula in february|
|March||41°F/54°F||very bad weather||Padula in march|
|April||50°F/61°F||good weather||Padula in april|
|May||58°F/68°F||good weather||Padula in may|
|June||67°F/77°F||good weather||Padula in june|
|July||72°F/85°F||good weather||Padula in july|
|August||72°F/86°F||good weather||Padula in august|
|September||63°F/77°F||good weather||Padula in september|
|October||54°F/67°F||good weather||Padula in october|
|November||47°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Padula in november|
|December||40°F/50°F||very bad weather||Padula in december|
Weather and climate in Padula
- From january to march the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and it rains about 27% of the time in march.
- From april to october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 19% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 59°F.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 65°F and it rains about 15% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Padula
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Padula: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.