Best time to go to Pozzuoli Average weather of Pozzuoli, Italy
Discover the very best time to go to Pozzuoli in Italy from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Pozzuoli?
When is the best time to go to Pozzuoli? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pozzuoli are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Pozzuoli
For full information about the climate and weather in Pozzuoli a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Pozzuoli in january|
|February||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Pozzuoli in february|
|March||52°F/61°F||good weather||Pozzuoli in march|
|April||58°F/67°F||good weather||Pozzuoli in april|
|May||65°F/74°F||perfect weather||Pozzuoli in may|
|June||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Pozzuoli in june|
|July||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Pozzuoli in july|
|August||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Pozzuoli in august|
|September||72°F/81°F||good weather||Pozzuoli in september|
|October||65°F/74°F||good weather||Pozzuoli in october|
|November||58°F/67°F||good weather||Pozzuoli in november|
|December||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Pozzuoli in december|
Weather and climate in Pozzuoli
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 58°F and you can expect to have 5.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 4.3in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and, in may, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and august the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and, in august, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From september to november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 8.4in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and you can expect to have 5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pozzuoli
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pozzuoli: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Pozzuoli
Find out when Pozzuoli has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Pozzuoli
- Very low season in Pozzuoli
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Pozzuoli
The months with low numbers of tourists are: October and December.
- High season in Pozzuoli
The number of visitors to Pozzuoli is high in: April, May, June and September.
- Peak season in Pozzuoli
The largest number of tourists visiting Pozzuoli is during: July and August.