Best time to go to Puglia Average weather of Puglia, Italy
Get the most favorable time to go to Puglia in Italy from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Puglia?
When is the best time to go to Puglia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Puglia are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, October and November
Annual weather in Puglia
For full information about the climate and weather in Puglia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Puglia in january|
|February||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Puglia in february|
|March||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Puglia in march|
|April||58°F/67°F||good weather||Puglia in april|
|May||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Puglia in may|
|June||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Puglia in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Puglia in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Puglia in august|
|September||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Puglia in september|
|October||65°F/72°F||good weather||Puglia in october|
|November||58°F/65°F||good weather||Puglia in november|
|December||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Puglia in december|
Weather and climate in Puglia
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 72°F.
- Between april and june the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and, in june, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 3% of the time in august.
- Between september and november the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains about 14% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 70°F and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Puglia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Puglia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Puglia
Find out when Puglia has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Puglia
- Very low season in Puglia
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Puglia
The months with low numbers of tourists are: November and December.
- High season in Puglia
The number of visitors to Puglia is high in: April, May, June and October.
- Peek season in Puglia
The largest number of tourists visiting Puglia is during: July, August and September.