Best time to go to Puglia Average weather of Puglia, Italy
Get the most favorable time to go to Puglia in Italy from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Puglia?
When is the best time to go to Puglia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Puglia are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- August is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Puglia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Puglia in january|
|tolerable weather||Puglia in february|
|tolerable weather||Puglia in march|
|good weather||Puglia in april|
|perfect weather||Puglia in may|
|perfect weather||Puglia in june|
|perfect weather||Puglia in july|
|perfect weather||Puglia in august|
|perfect weather||Puglia in september|
|perfect weather||Puglia in october|
|good weather||Puglia in november|
|tolerable weather||Puglia in december|
Weather and climate in Puglia
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 72°F.
- Between april and june the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and, in june, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 6% of the time in august.
- Between september and november the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains about 20% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 70°F and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Puglia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Puglia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Italy
Puglia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Italy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.