Best time to go to Lecce Average weather of Lecce, Italy
Discover the very best time to visit Lecce in Italy from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Lecce?
When is the best time to go to Lecce? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lecce are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- August is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Lecce
For full information about the climate and weather in Lecce a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Lecce in january|
|February||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Lecce in february|
|March||56°F/61°F||good weather||Lecce in march|
|April||61°F/67°F||good weather||Lecce in april|
|May||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Lecce in may|
|June||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Lecce in june|
|July||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Lecce in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Lecce in august|
|September||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Lecce in september|
|October||68°F/74°F||good weather||Lecce in october|
|November||63°F/68°F||good weather||Lecce in november|
|December||56°F/61°F||good weather||Lecce in december|
Weather and climate in Lecce
- Between the months of january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains about 20% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains in may about 2.7in.
- In june the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in november, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lecce
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lecce: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Lecce
Find out when Lecce has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Lecce
- Very low season in Lecce
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Lecce
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May and June.
- High season in Lecce
The number of visitors to Lecce is high in: April, July, September and October.
- Peak season in Lecce
The largest number of tourists visiting Lecce is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Lecce month by month
Best time for low prices in Lecce
Average prices of hotels in Lecce month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Lecce. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price of hiring a car in Lecce
On average, it costs $ 24 per day to hire a car in Lecce. This price varies by $ 15 depending on the month. In february, hiring a car costs an average of $ 17 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 32.