Best time to go to Calabria Average weather of Calabria, Italy
Discover the perfect time to go to Calabria in Italy from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Calabria?
When is the best time to go to Calabria? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Calabria are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, March and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Calabria a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Calabria in january|
|bad weather||Calabria in february|
|tolerable weather||Calabria in march|
|good weather||Calabria in april|
|good weather||Calabria in may|
|good weather||Calabria in june|
|perfect weather||Calabria in july|
|perfect weather||Calabria in august|
|good weather||Calabria in september|
|good weather||Calabria in october|
|good weather||Calabria in november|
|bad weather||Calabria in december|
Weather and climate in Calabria
- In january the climate is bad. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in january and, in january, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In february the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 43°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F and it rains about 3.2in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in april and, in april, 10 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and, in october, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and, in november, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and it rains about 24% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Calabria
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Calabria: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Italy
Calabria appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Italy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.