Best time to go to Calabria Average weather of Calabria, Italy
Discover the perfect time to go to Calabria in Italy from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Calabria?
When is the best time to go to Calabria? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Calabria are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and November
Annual weather in Calabria
For full information about the climate and weather in Calabria a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/50°F||very bad weather||Calabria in january|
|February||41°F/52°F||very bad weather||Calabria in february|
|March||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Calabria in march|
|April||54°F/63°F||good weather||Calabria in april|
|May||61°F/70°F||good weather||Calabria in may|
|June||70°F/77°F||good weather||Calabria in june|
|July||74°F/85°F||good weather||Calabria in july|
|August||76°F/86°F||good weather||Calabria in august|
|September||67°F/77°F||good weather||Calabria in september|
|October||58°F/68°F||good weather||Calabria in october|
|November||52°F/61°F||good weather||Calabria in november|
|December||45°F/54°F||bad weather||Calabria in december|
Weather and climate in Calabria
- In january the climate is bad. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in january and, in january, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In february the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F and it rains about 6.3in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F and it rains about 6.3in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in april and, in april, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and, in october, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and, in november, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 45°F and it rains about 18% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Calabria
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Calabria: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Calabria
Find out when Calabria has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Calabria
- Very low season in Calabria
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Calabria
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, November and December.
- High season in Calabria
The number of visitors to Calabria is high in: April, May and June.
- Peak season in Calabria
The largest number of tourists visiting Calabria is during: July, August, September and October.