Best time to go to Bari Average weather of Bari, Italy
Get the best time to go to Bari in Italy from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Bari?
When is the best time to go to Bari? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bari are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and April
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Bari a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Bari in january|
|bad weather||Bari in february|
|tolerable weather||Bari in march|
|good weather||Bari in april|
|good weather||Bari in may|
|perfect weather||Bari in june|
|perfect weather||Bari in july|
|perfect weather||Bari in august|
|good weather||Bari in september|
|good weather||Bari in october|
|good weather||Bari in november|
|tolerable weather||Bari in december|
Weather and climate in Bari
- Between the months of january and february the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 43% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in march, 12 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and june the climate is favorable. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in june and, in june, 7 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is good. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in november.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains about 30% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Italy
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bari
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bari: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Italy: get the best price!
Map of Italy
Bari appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Italy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved