Best time to go to Bari Average weather of Bari, Italy
Get the best time to go to Bari in Italy from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Bari?
When is the best time to go to Bari? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bari are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, April, October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Bari a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Bari in january|
|February||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Bari in february|
|March||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Bari in march|
|April||58°F/67°F||good weather||Bari in april|
|May||65°F/74°F||good weather||Bari in may|
|June||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Bari in june|
|July||79°F/86°F||perfect weather||Bari in july|
|August||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Bari in august|
|September||72°F/81°F||good weather||Bari in september|
|October||65°F/72°F||good weather||Bari in october|
|November||58°F/65°F||good weather||Bari in november|
|December||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Bari in december|
Weather and climate in Bari
- Between the months of january and february the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 23% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and june the climate is favorable. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in june and, in june, 4 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 1.6in each month.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is good. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in november.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and it rains about 14% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bari
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bari: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.