Best time to go to Gallipoli Average weather of Gallipoli, Italy
Find the best time to go to Gallipoli in Italy from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Gallipoli?
When is the best time to go to Gallipoli? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gallipoli are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- August is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Gallipoli
For full information about the climate and weather in Gallipoli a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Gallipoli in january|
|February||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Gallipoli in february|
|March||56°F/61°F||good weather||Gallipoli in march|
|April||61°F/67°F||good weather||Gallipoli in april|
|May||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Gallipoli in may|
|June||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Gallipoli in june|
|July||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Gallipoli in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Gallipoli in august|
|September||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Gallipoli in september|
|October||68°F/74°F||good weather||Gallipoli in october|
|November||63°F/68°F||good weather||Gallipoli in november|
|December||56°F/61°F||good weather||Gallipoli in december|
Weather and climate in Gallipoli
- Between the months of january and march the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 4.7in each month.
- From april to may the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and, in may, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and july the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average.
- Between august and november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 8.2in each month.
- In december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 70°F and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gallipoli
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gallipoli: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Gallipoli
Find out when Gallipoli has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Gallipoli
- Very low season in Gallipoli
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Gallipoli
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May and October.
- High season in Gallipoli
The number of visitors to Gallipoli is high in: June and September.
- Peek season in Gallipoli
The largest number of tourists visiting Gallipoli is during: July and August.