Best time to go to Scalea Average weather of Scalea, Italy
Find the best time to visit Scalea in Italy from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Scalea?
When is the best time to go to Scalea? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Scalea are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and November
- The best months for swimming are July and August
Annual weather in Scalea
For full information about the climate and weather in Scalea a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Scalea in january|
|February||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Scalea in february|
|March||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Scalea in march|
|April||56°F/63°F||good weather||Scalea in april|
|May||63°F/68°F||good weather||Scalea in may|
|June||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Scalea in june|
|July||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Scalea in july|
|August||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Scalea in august|
|September||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Scalea in september|
|October||63°F/70°F||good weather||Scalea in october|
|November||58°F/63°F||good weather||Scalea in november|
|December||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Scalea in december|
Weather and climate in Scalea
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 54°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 30% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 72°F and it rains about 25% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and, in june, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and you can expect to have 7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and it rains about 23% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Scalea
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Scalea: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Scalea
Find out when Scalea has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Scalea
- Very low season in Scalea
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Scalea
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, October, November and December.
- High season in Scalea
The number of visitors to Scalea is high in: June and September.
- Peak season in Scalea
The largest number of tourists visiting Scalea is during: July and August.