Best time to go to Barletta Average weather of Barletta, Italy
Find the perfect time to visit Barletta in Italy from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Barletta?
When is the best time to go to Barletta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Barletta are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, April, October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Barletta
For full information about the climate and weather in Barletta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Barletta in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Barletta in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Barletta in march|
|April||56°F/65°F||good weather||Barletta in april|
|May||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Barletta in may|
|June||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Barletta in june|
|July||79°F/86°F||perfect weather||Barletta in july|
|August||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Barletta in august|
|September||70°F/81°F||perfect weather||Barletta in september|
|October||63°F/72°F||good weather||Barletta in october|
|November||56°F/65°F||good weather||Barletta in november|
|December||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Barletta in december|
Weather and climate in Barletta
- In january the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 47°F.
- From february to march the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains in march about 3.7in.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is beautiful. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains in june about 2.1in.
- Between july and august the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between september and november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 65°F and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Barletta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Barletta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Barletta
Find out when Barletta has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Barletta
- Very low season in Barletta
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Barletta
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, October, November and December.
- High season in Barletta
The number of visitors to Barletta is high in: May, June and September.
- Peek season in Barletta
The largest number of tourists visiting Barletta is during: July and August.