Best time to go to Barletta Average weather of Barletta, Italy
Find the perfect time to visit Barletta in Italy from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Barletta?
When is the best time to go to Barletta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Barletta are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, April and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Barletta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Barletta in january|
|bad weather||Barletta in february|
|tolerable weather||Barletta in march|
|good weather||Barletta in april|
|good weather||Barletta in may|
|good weather||Barletta in june|
|perfect weather||Barletta in july|
|perfect weather||Barletta in august|
|good weather||Barletta in september|
|good weather||Barletta in october|
|good weather||Barletta in november|
|tolerable weather||Barletta in december|
Weather and climate in Barletta
- In january the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 47°F.
- From february to march the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains in march about 3in.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is beautiful. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains in june about 1.5in.
- Between july and august the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between september and november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 65°F and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Italy
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Barletta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Barletta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Italy: get the best price!
Map of Italy
Barletta appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Italy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved