Best time to go to Corfu for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the best time to visit Corfu Island from average climate conditions in many locations like Sidari or Lefkimmi on this page.
When is the best time to go to Corfu?
When is the best time to go to Corfu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- On the island of Corfu, the weather is good everywhere in April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The best months to go to Paleokastrítsa are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months in Paleokastrítsa are July and August, and the coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months in this city are January, November and December
- The cities with the best climate are Paleokastrítsa, Kassiopi, Kavos, Sidari, Achilleio, Agios Stefanos, Akharavi, Lefkimmi, Moraitika and Pélekas, with good weather at least 8 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Sidari are June, July, August, September and October
For information about the climate and the weather city by city on the island of Corfu for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|February||54°F to 56°F||
|September||77°F to 79°F||
|October||70°F to 72°F||
|December||56°F to 58°F||
Best time to travel to Corfu Island by cities
The best months to go to Paleokastrítsa are april, may, june, july, august, september, october and november.
The best months to go to Kassiopi are april, may, june, july, august, september, october and november.
The best months to go to Sidari are april, may, june, july, august, september, october and november.
The best months to go to Achilleio are april, may, june, july, august, september, october and november.
Other cities and places on the island of Corfu
Climate and Weather on the island of Corfu
Temperatures and rainfall on the island of Corfu
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Corfu Island and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Paleokastrítsa, Kassiopi, Kavos, Sidari and Achilleio, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Where to go on the island of Corfu?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
Corfu Island: get the best price!
Map of Corfu Island
Click over cities for information about the weather.
About Corfu Island
What can I do on the island of Corfu?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping
Recommended for you:
Is this weather information for Corfu Island reliable?
Climate data for Corfu Island has been gathered every day since January 2009. The analysis of these meteorological data for Corfu Island allows us to determine the average for each month in Paleokastrítsa, Kassiopi, Kavos, Sidari, Achilleio, Agios Stefanos, Akharavi, Lefkimmi, and 2 other cities.
So yes: this data is reliable except in cases of temporary climate disruption in the region.
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved