Best time to go to Corfu for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the best time to visit Corfu Island from average climate conditions in many locations like Sidari or Lefkimmi on this page.
When is the best time to go to Corfu?
When is the best time to go to Corfu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- On the island of Corfu, the weather is good everywhere in April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The best months to go to Paleokastrítsa are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months in Paleokastrítsa are July and August, and the coldest months are January and February
- November is the wettest month in this city
- The cities with the best climate are Paleokastrítsa, Kassiopi, Kavos, Sidari, Achilleio, Agios Stefanos, Akharavi, Lefkimmi, Moraitika and Pélekas, with good weather at least 7 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Paleokastrítsa are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather on the island of Corfu
For information about the climate and the weather city by city on the island of Corfu for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F to 58°F||tolerable weather*|
|February||52°F to 58°F||tolerable weather|
|March||54°F to 59°F||tolerable weather|
|April||59°F to 65°F||good weather|
|July||79°F to 83°F||perfect weather|
|August||81°F to 86°F||perfect weather|
|September||74°F to 79°F||good weather|
|October||67°F to 72°F||good weather|
|November||61°F to 67°F||tolerable weather|
|December||54°F to 59°F||tolerable weather|
Best time to travel to Corfu Island by cities
Temperatures and rainfall on the island of Corfu
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Corfu Island and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Paleokastrítsa, Kassiopi, Kavos, Sidari and Achilleio, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons on the island of Corfu
Find out when Corfu Island has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons on the island of Corfu
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December. The number of visitors to Corfu Island is high in: June, July, August and September.
- Very low season on the island of Corfu: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season on the island of Corfu: April, May and October.
- High season on the island of Corfu: June, July and September.
- Peek season on the island of Corfu: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Corfu Island month by month
Where to go on the island of Corfu?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
About Corfu Island
What can I do on the island of Corfu?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping