Best time to go to Brindisi Average weather of Brindisi, Italy
Get the very best time to visit Brindisi in Italy from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Brindisi?
When is the best time to go to Brindisi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Brindisi are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Brindisi has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Brindisi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Brindisi in january|
|tolerable weather||Brindisi in february|
|tolerable weather||Brindisi in march|
|good weather||Brindisi in april|
|perfect weather||Brindisi in may|
|perfect weather||Brindisi in june|
|perfect weather||Brindisi in july|
|perfect weather||Brindisi in august|
|perfect weather||Brindisi in september|
|good weather||Brindisi in october|
|good weather||Brindisi in november|
|tolerable weather||Brindisi in december|
Weather and climate in Brindisi
- From january to march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains about 25% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and, in may, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 76°F.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and it rains about 28% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 54°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Brindisi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Brindisi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.