Best time to go to Brindisi Average weather of Brindisi, Italy
Get the very best time to visit Brindisi in Italy from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Brindisi?
When is the best time to go to Brindisi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Brindisi are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Brindisi
For full information about the climate and weather in Brindisi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Brindisi in january|
|February||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Brindisi in february|
|March||54°F/61°F||good weather||Brindisi in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Brindisi in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Brindisi in may|
|June||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Brindisi in june|
|July||79°F/86°F||perfect weather||Brindisi in july|
|August||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Brindisi in august|
|September||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Brindisi in september|
|October||67°F/72°F||good weather||Brindisi in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||good weather||Brindisi in november|
|December||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Brindisi in december|
Weather and climate in Brindisi
- From january to march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains about 18% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and, in may, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 76°F.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains about 19% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 54°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Brindisi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Brindisi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Brindisi
Find out when Brindisi has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Brindisi
- Very low season in Brindisi
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and December.
- Low season in Brindisi
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, June and November.
- High season in Brindisi
The number of visitors to Brindisi is high in: May, September and October.
- Peek season in Brindisi
The largest number of tourists visiting Brindisi is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Brindisi month by month
Best time for low prices in Brindisi
Average prices of hotels in Brindisi month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Brindisi. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Brindisi
A return flight between London and Brindisi is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 69 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 116 more for your airline ticket to Brindisi if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Brindisi
On average, it costs $ 20 per day to hire a car in Brindisi. This price varies by $ 18 depending on the month. In october, hiring a car costs an average of $ 12 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 30.