Best time to go to Taranto Average weather of Taranto, Italy
Discover the best time to go to Taranto in Italy from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Taranto?
When is the best time to go to Taranto? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Taranto are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are February, March and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Taranto
For full information about the climate and weather in Taranto a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Taranto in january|
|February||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Taranto in february|
|March||52°F/61°F||good weather||Taranto in march|
|April||58°F/67°F||good weather||Taranto in april|
|May||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Taranto in may|
|June||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Taranto in june|
|July||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Taranto in july|
|August||81°F/94°F||perfect weather||Taranto in august|
|September||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Taranto in september|
|October||65°F/74°F||good weather||Taranto in october|
|November||58°F/67°F||good weather||Taranto in november|
|December||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Taranto in december|
Weather and climate in Taranto
- In january the climate is not good. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains about 16% of the time in january.
- From february to march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in may and, in may, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and august the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 94°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- Between september and november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains in november about 5in.
- In december the climate is just OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Taranto
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Taranto: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.