Best time to go to Policoro Average weather of Policoro, Italy
Find the very best time to visit Policoro in Italy from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Policoro?
When is the best time to go to Policoro? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Policoro are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Policoro a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Policoro in january|
|tolerable weather||Policoro in february|
|tolerable weather||Policoro in march|
|good weather||Policoro in april|
|perfect weather||Policoro in may|
|perfect weather||Policoro in june|
|perfect weather||Policoro in july|
|perfect weather||Policoro in august|
|perfect weather||Policoro in september|
|good weather||Policoro in october|
|good weather||Policoro in november|
|tolerable weather||Policoro in december|
Weather and climate in Policoro
- In january the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and, in january, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- From april to may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains about 24% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 103°F and, in august, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains in october about 1.7in.
- In november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 49°F.
Tours and organised trips in Italy
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Policoro
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Policoro: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Italy: get the best price!
Map of Italy
Policoro appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Italy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved