Best time to go to Policoro Average weather of Policoro, Italy
Find the very best time to visit Policoro in Italy from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Policoro?
When is the best time to go to Policoro? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Policoro are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are March and November
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Policoro
For full information about the climate and weather in Policoro a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Policoro in january|
|February||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Policoro in february|
|March||50°F/61°F||good weather||Policoro in march|
|April||58°F/67°F||good weather||Policoro in april|
|May||65°F/74°F||perfect weather||Policoro in may|
|June||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Policoro in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Policoro in july|
|August||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Policoro in august|
|September||72°F/85°F||perfect weather||Policoro in september|
|October||65°F/74°F||perfect weather||Policoro in october|
|November||58°F/67°F||good weather||Policoro in november|
|December||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Policoro in december|
Weather and climate in Policoro
- In january the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and, in january, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 3.3in each month.
- From april to may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains about 12% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 106°F and, in august, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains in october about 2.8in.
- In november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 3.6in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Policoro
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Policoro: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Policoro
Find out when Policoro has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Policoro
- Very low season in Policoro
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Policoro
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and October.
- High season in Policoro
The number of visitors to Policoro is high in: May and June.
- Peek season in Policoro
The largest number of tourists visiting Policoro is during: July, August and September.