Best time to go to Gaeta Average weather of Gaeta, Italy
Discover the perfect time to visit Gaeta in Italy from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Gaeta?
When is the best time to go to Gaeta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gaeta are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Gaeta
For full information about the climate and weather in Gaeta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Gaeta in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Gaeta in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Gaeta in march|
|April||58°F/63°F||good weather||Gaeta in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Gaeta in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Gaeta in june|
|July||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Gaeta in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Gaeta in august|
|September||70°F/79°F||good weather||Gaeta in september|
|October||63°F/70°F||good weather||Gaeta in october|
|November||56°F/63°F||good weather||Gaeta in november|
|December||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Gaeta in december|
Weather and climate in Gaeta
- From january to february the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and it rains in february about 5.7in.
- In march the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From april to june the climate is good. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in june.
- From july to august the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in august, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From september to november the climate is favorable. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 8.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is okay. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 24% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gaeta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gaeta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Gaeta
Find out when Gaeta has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Gaeta
- Very low season in Gaeta
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and December.
- Low season in Gaeta
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, October and November.
- High season in Gaeta
The number of visitors to Gaeta is high in: May and September.
- Peek season in Gaeta
The largest number of tourists visiting Gaeta is during: June, July and August.