Best time to go to Tirana Average weather of Tirana, Albania
Find the most favorable time to go to Tirana in Albania from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Tirana?
When is the best time to go to Tirana? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tirana are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Tirana a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Tirana in january|
|very bad weather||Tirana in february|
|tolerable weather||Tirana in march|
|good weather||Tirana in april|
|good weather||Tirana in may|
|good weather||Tirana in june|
|perfect weather||Tirana in july|
|perfect weather||Tirana in august|
|good weather||Tirana in september|
|good weather||Tirana in october|
|good weather||Tirana in november|
|bad weather||Tirana in december|
Weather and climate in Tirana
- In the month of january the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 50°F and you can expect to have 6.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of february the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and it rains in march about 4.8in.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and, in july, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of august the climate is very good. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 5 days of rain are expected.
- From september to november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 38% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F and it rains in december about 6.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tirana
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tirana: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Albania: get the best price!
Map of Albania
Tirana appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Albania appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved