Best time to go to Crotone Average weather of Crotone, Italy
Get the very best time to visit Crotone in Italy from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Crotone?
When is the best time to go to Crotone? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Crotone are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, October and November
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Crotone
For full information about the climate and weather in Crotone a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Crotone in january|
|February||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Crotone in february|
|March||54°F/61°F||good weather||Crotone in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Crotone in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Crotone in may|
|June||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Crotone in june|
|July||79°F/86°F||perfect weather||Crotone in july|
|August||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Crotone in august|
|September||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Crotone in september|
|October||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Crotone in october|
|November||59°F/67°F||good weather||Crotone in november|
|December||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Crotone in december|
Weather and climate in Crotone
- Between the months of january and february the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and, in february, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and, in march, 4 days of rain are expected.
- From april to november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains in november about 4in.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Crotone
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Crotone: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Crotone
Find out when Crotone has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Crotone
- Very low season in Crotone
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Crotone
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and October.
- High season in Crotone
The number of visitors to Crotone is high in: May, June, July and September.
- Peek season in Crotone
The largest number of tourists visiting Crotone is during: August.