Best time to go to Bar Average weather of Bar, Montenegro
Get the most favorable time to visit Bar in Montenegro from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bar?
When is the best time to go to Bar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bar are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Bar
For full information about the climate and weather in Bar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Bar in january|
|February||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Bar in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Bar in march|
|April||58°F/65°F||good weather||Bar in april|
|May||65°F/70°F||good weather||Bar in may|
|June||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Bar in june|
|July||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bar in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Bar in august|
|September||70°F/79°F||good weather||Bar in september|
|October||63°F/70°F||good weather||Bar in october|
|November||58°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Bar in november|
|December||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Bar in december|
Weather and climate in Bar
- Between the months of january and february the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and, in february, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains about 27% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and you can expect to have 5.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains in october about 9in.
- In november the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average.
- In december the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and it rains about 11.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bar
Find out when Bar has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bar
- Very low season in Bar
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Bar
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, June, September and October.
- Peek season in Bar
The largest number of tourists visiting Bar is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Bar month by month
Best time for low prices in Bar
Average prices of hotels in Bar month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Bar. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.