Best time to go to Eretria Average weather of Eretria, Greece
Discover the best time to go to Eretria in Greece from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Eretria?
When is the best time to go to Eretria? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Eretria are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- August is the driest month
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Eretria a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Eretria in january|
|tolerable weather||Eretria in february|
|tolerable weather||Eretria in march|
|good weather||Eretria in april|
|perfect weather||Eretria in may|
|perfect weather||Eretria in june|
|perfect weather||Eretria in july|
|perfect weather||Eretria in august|
|perfect weather||Eretria in september|
|good weather||Eretria in october|
|good weather||Eretria in november|
|tolerable weather||Eretria in december|
Weather and climate in Eretria
- In january the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and you can expect to have 4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 76°F and, in march, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F.
- Between may and september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and november the climate is favorable. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and it rains about 3.6in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Eretria
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Eretria: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Eretria appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved