Best time to go to Nea Makri Average weather of Nea Makri, Greece
Find the very best time to visit Nea Makri in Greece from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nea Makri?
When is the best time to go to Nea Makri? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nea Makri are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Nea Makri has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Nea Makri a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Nea Makri in january|
|tolerable weather||Nea Makri in february|
|tolerable weather||Nea Makri in march|
|good weather||Nea Makri in april|
|perfect weather||Nea Makri in may|
|perfect weather||Nea Makri in june|
|perfect weather||Nea Makri in july|
|perfect weather||Nea Makri in august|
|perfect weather||Nea Makri in september|
|good weather||Nea Makri in october|
|good weather||Nea Makri in november|
|tolerable weather||Nea Makri in december|
Weather and climate in Nea Makri
- In january the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 56°F and it rains in january about 3.3in.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 2in each month.
- In april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 19% of the time in april.
- Between may and september the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and, in november, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nea Makri
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nea Makri: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Nea Makri appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved