Best time to go to Agonda Average weather of Agonda, Goa
Get the perfect time to go to Agonda in Goa from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Agonda?
When is the best time to go to Agonda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Agonda are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Agonda has dry periods in January, February, March and April
- The rainiest months are June and July
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Agonda
For full information about the climate and weather in Agonda a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/94°F||perfect weather||Agonda in january|
|February||81°F/94°F||perfect weather||Agonda in february|
|March||85°F/94°F||good weather||Agonda in march|
|April||86°F/94°F||good weather||Agonda in april|
|May||86°F/94°F||good weather||Agonda in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Agonda in june|
|July||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Agonda in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Agonda in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Agonda in september|
|October||81°F/90°F||good weather||Agonda in october|
|November||81°F/94°F||good weather||Agonda in november|
|December||79°F/94°F||good weather||Agonda in december|
Weather and climate in Agonda
- Between the months of january and february the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in february, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From march to may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 94°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- Between june and august the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 78% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 33% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Agonda
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Agonda: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.