Best time to go to Montezuma Average weather of Montezuma, Costa Rica
Discover the perfect time to visit Montezuma in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Montezuma?
When is the best time to go to Montezuma? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Montezuma are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and December
- October is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Montezuma
For full information about the climate and weather in Montezuma a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/88°F||perfect weather||Montezuma in january|
|February||76°F/90°F||perfect weather||Montezuma in february|
|March||77°F/92°F||good weather||Montezuma in march|
|April||79°F/92°F||good weather||Montezuma in april|
|May||79°F/88°F||bad weather||Montezuma in may|
|June||79°F/86°F||very bad weather||Montezuma in june|
|July||77°F/86°F||bad weather||Montezuma in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||very bad weather||Montezuma in august|
|September||77°F/86°F||bad weather||Montezuma in september|
|October||77°F/85°F||very bad weather||Montezuma in october|
|November||76°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Montezuma in november|
|December||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Montezuma in december|
Weather and climate in Montezuma
- Between january and april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 25% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 97°F and you can expect to have 16.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is very bad. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 26.9in.
- In november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains in november about 12.8in.
- In december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 92°F and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Montezuma
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Montezuma: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Montezuma
Find out when Montezuma has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Montezuma
- Very low season in Montezuma
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, September and October.
- Low season in Montezuma
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May and November.
- High season in Montezuma
The number of visitors to Montezuma is high in: April, July and August.
- Peak season in Montezuma
The largest number of tourists visiting Montezuma is during: January, February, March and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Montezuma month by month
Best time for low prices in Montezuma
Average prices of hotels in Montezuma month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Montezuma. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Montezuma
On average, it costs $ 28 per day to hire a car in Montezuma. This price varies by $ 11 depending on the month. In september, hiring a car costs an average of $ 22 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in february is $ 33.