Best time to go to Montezuma Average weather of Montezuma, Costa Rica
Discover the perfect time to visit Montezuma in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Montezuma?
When is the best time to go to Montezuma? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Montezuma are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- January is the driest month
- The rainiest months are June, July, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Montezuma a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Montezuma in january|
|good weather||Montezuma in february|
|good weather||Montezuma in march|
|good weather||Montezuma in april|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in may|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in june|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in july|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in august|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in september|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in october|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in november|
|good weather||Montezuma in december|
Weather and climate in Montezuma
- Between january and april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 34°C°C and it rains about 53% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 37°C and you can expect to have 286mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is very bad. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 435mm.
- In november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and it rains in november about 194mm.
- In december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 34°C and you can expect to have 40mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Montezuma
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Montezuma: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Montezuma appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved