Best time to go to Montezuma Average weather of Montezuma, Costa Rica
Discover the perfect time to visit Montezuma in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Montezuma?
When is the best time to go to Montezuma? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Montezuma are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and December
- Montezuma has dry periods in January, February and March
- October is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Montezuma a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Montezuma in january|
|perfect weather||Montezuma in february|
|perfect weather||Montezuma in march|
|good weather||Montezuma in april|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in may|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in june|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in july|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in august|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in september|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in october|
|tolerable weather||Montezuma in november|
|perfect weather||Montezuma in december|
Weather and climate in Montezuma
- Between january and april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 36% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 94°F and you can expect to have 8.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is very bad. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 14.7in.
- In november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains in november about 7.1in.
- In december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 92°F and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Montezuma
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Montezuma: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Montezuma appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.