Best time to go to Monteverde Average weather of Monteverde, Costa Rica
Discover the best time to go to Monteverde in Costa Rica from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Monteverde?
When is the best time to go to Monteverde? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Monteverde are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June and July
- January is the driest month
- The rainiest months are June and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Monteverde a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Monteverde in january|
|good weather||Monteverde in february|
|good weather||Monteverde in march|
|good weather||Monteverde in april|
|tolerable weather||Monteverde in may|
|tolerable weather||Monteverde in june|
|tolerable weather||Monteverde in july|
|tolerable weather||Monteverde in august|
|tolerable weather||Monteverde in september|
|tolerable weather||Monteverde in october|
|tolerable weather||Monteverde in november|
|good weather||Monteverde in december|
Weather and climate in Monteverde
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and, in march, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C.
- In the month of june the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 87% of the time in june.
- In july the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 101°F.
- Between august and october the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 18.3in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F.
- In december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Monteverde
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Monteverde: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Monteverde appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved