Best time to go to Negril Average weather of Negril, Jamaica
Discover the best time to visit Negril in Jamaica from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Negril?
When is the best time to go to Negril? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Negril are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are May, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Negril a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Negril in january|
|good weather||Negril in february|
|good weather||Negril in march|
|good weather||Negril in april|
|good weather||Negril in may|
|good weather||Negril in june|
|good weather||Negril in july|
|good weather||Negril in august|
|tolerable weather||Negril in september|
|tolerable weather||Negril in october|
|good weather||Negril in november|
|good weather||Negril in december|
Weather and climate in Negril
- Between the months of january and february the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- From april to may the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains in may about 5.1in.
- Between june and october the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 29% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Negril
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Negril: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Jamaica
Negril appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Jamaica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.