Best time to go to Medellin Average weather of Medellin, Colombia
Discover the most favorable time to go to Medellin in Colombia from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Medellin?
When is the best time to go to Medellin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is tolerable all year round in Medellin
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and December
- The rainiest months are April, May, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Medellin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Medellin in january|
|tolerable weather||Medellin in february|
|tolerable weather||Medellin in march|
|tolerable weather||Medellin in april|
|tolerable weather||Medellin in may|
|tolerable weather||Medellin in june|
|tolerable weather||Medellin in july|
|tolerable weather||Medellin in august|
|tolerable weather||Medellin in september|
|tolerable weather||Medellin in october|
|tolerable weather||Medellin in november|
|tolerable weather||Medellin in december|
Weather and climate in Medellin
- In january the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 49% of the time in january.
- Between the months of february and may the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 61°F.
- Between june and july the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 6.1in each month.
- In the month of august the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C.
- In september the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and it rains in september about 7.8in.
- In the month of october the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 83°F and, in october, 27 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is bad. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 9.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 58°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Medellin
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Medellin: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Colombia
Medellin appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Columbia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.