Best time to go to Saint-Louis Average weather of Saint-Louis, Senegal
Get the best time to visit Saint-Louis in Senegal from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Saint-Louis?
When is the best time to go to Saint-Louis? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Saint-Louis
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- Saint-Louis has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Saint-Louis a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Saint-Louis in january|
|perfect weather||Saint-Louis in february|
|perfect weather||Saint-Louis in march|
|good weather||Saint-Louis in april|
|good weather||Saint-Louis in may|
|good weather||Saint-Louis in june|
|good weather||Saint-Louis in july|
|good weather||Saint-Louis in august|
|good weather||Saint-Louis in september|
|good weather||Saint-Louis in october|
|good weather||Saint-Louis in november|
|perfect weather||Saint-Louis in december|
Weather and climate in Saint-Louis
- From january to february the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 94°F and it rains in february about 0in.
- Between the months of march and may the climate is beautiful. It is for example 101°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 1% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 101°F°C and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- In november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C and it rains about 0in each month.
- In december the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Saint-Louis
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Saint-Louis: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Senegal
Saint-Louis appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Senegal appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.