Best time to go to M'bour Average weather of M'bour, Senegal
Find the best time to visit M'bour in Senegal from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to M'bour?
When is the best time to go to M'bour? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in M'bour
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- M'bour has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in M'bour a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/92°F||perfect weather||M'bour in january|
|February||72°F/92°F||perfect weather||M'bour in february|
|March||74°F/94°F||perfect weather||M'bour in march|
|April||77°F/94°F||perfect weather||M'bour in april|
|May||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||M'bour in may|
|June||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||M'bour in june|
|July||83°F/88°F||perfect weather||M'bour in july|
|August||83°F/88°F||good weather||M'bour in august|
|September||83°F/90°F||good weather||M'bour in september|
|October||85°F/95°F||good weather||M'bour in october|
|November||81°F/95°F||good weather||M'bour in november|
|December||76°F/94°F||perfect weather||M'bour in december|
Weather and climate in M'bour
- From january to march the climate is perfect. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to june the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in june, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and october the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average.
- In november the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 104°F and it rains in november about 0.1in.
- In december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and, in december, 0 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in M'bour
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of M'bour: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.