Best time to go to Maspalomas Average weather of Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
Discover the very best time to go to Maspalomas in Spain from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Maspalomas?
When is the best time to go to Maspalomas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Maspalomas
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Maspalomas has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Maspalomas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Maspalomas in january|
|good weather||Maspalomas in february|
|good weather||Maspalomas in march|
|perfect weather||Maspalomas in april|
|perfect weather||Maspalomas in may|
|perfect weather||Maspalomas in june|
|perfect weather||Maspalomas in july|
|perfect weather||Maspalomas in august|
|perfect weather||Maspalomas in september|
|perfect weather||Maspalomas in october|
|perfect weather||Maspalomas in november|
|perfect weather||Maspalomas in december|
Weather and climate in Maspalomas
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- From may to november the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C and it rains in november about 0.5in.
- In december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Maspalomas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Maspalomas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Gran Canaria
Maspalomas appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Gran Canaria appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.