Best time to go to Maspalomas Average weather of Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
Discover the very best time to go to Maspalomas in Spain from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Maspalomas?
When is the best time to go to Maspalomas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Maspalomas
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Maspalomas has dry periods in April, May, June and July
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Maspalomas
For full information about the climate and weather in Maspalomas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/68°F||good weather||Maspalomas in january|
|February||63°F/68°F||good weather||Maspalomas in february|
|March||63°F/68°F||good weather||Maspalomas in march|
|April||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Maspalomas in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Maspalomas in may|
|June||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Maspalomas in june|
|July||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Maspalomas in july|
|August||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Maspalomas in august|
|September||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Maspalomas in september|
|October||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Maspalomas in october|
|November||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Maspalomas in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Maspalomas in december|
Weather and climate in Maspalomas
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 81°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- From may to november the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains in november about 1.2in.
- In december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains about 3% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Maspalomas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Maspalomas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Maspalomas
Find out when Maspalomas has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Maspalomas
- Very low season in Maspalomas
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Maspalomas
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, June, September and October.
- High season in Maspalomas
The number of visitors to Maspalomas is high in: December.
- Peek season in Maspalomas
The largest number of tourists visiting Maspalomas is during: May, July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Maspalomas month by month
Best time for low prices in Maspalomas
Average prices of hotels in Maspalomas month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Maspalomas. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Maspalomas
On average, it costs $ 12 per day to hire a car in Maspalomas. This price varies by $ 3.6 depending on the month. In september, hiring a car costs an average of $ 8.4 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in march is $ 12.