Best time to go to Ziguinchor Average weather of Ziguinchor, Senegal
Discover the perfect time to visit Ziguinchor in Senegal from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Ziguinchor?
When is the best time to go to Ziguinchor? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ziguinchor are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, November and December
- Ziguinchor has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December
- August is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Ziguinchor
For full information about the climate and weather in Ziguinchor a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/99°F||perfect weather||Ziguinchor in january|
|February||72°F/101°F||good weather||Ziguinchor in february|
|March||72°F/103°F||good weather||Ziguinchor in march|
|April||74°F/103°F||good weather||Ziguinchor in april|
|May||76°F/101°F||good weather||Ziguinchor in may|
|June||79°F/97°F||good weather||Ziguinchor in june|
|July||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Ziguinchor in july|
|August||77°F/88°F||bad weather||Ziguinchor in august|
|September||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Ziguinchor in september|
|October||79°F/95°F||good weather||Ziguinchor in october|
|November||76°F/97°F||good weather||Ziguinchor in november|
|December||72°F/97°F||perfect weather||Ziguinchor in december|
Weather and climate in Ziguinchor
- In january the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and june the climate is good. The temperature rises to 97°F and it rains about 13% of the time in june.
- From july to october the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains in october about 4.3in.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 97°F as maximum temperature in november.
- In december the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 97°F and it rains about 0in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ziguinchor
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ziguinchor: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ziguinchor
Find out when Ziguinchor has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ziguinchor
- Very low season in Ziguinchor
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, March, May, June, September and November.
- Low season in Ziguinchor
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, April, July and August.
- High season in Ziguinchor
The number of visitors to Ziguinchor is high in: October.
- Peek season in Ziguinchor
The largest number of tourists visiting Ziguinchor is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Ziguinchor month by month
Best time for low prices in Ziguinchor
Average prices of hotels in Ziguinchor month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Ziguinchor. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.