Best time to go to Costa Adeje Average weather of Costa Adeje, Tenerife
Get the most favorable time to visit Costa Adeje in Tenerife from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Costa Adeje?
When is the best time to go to Costa Adeje? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Costa Adeje
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Costa Adeje has dry periods in January, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Costa Adeje
For full information about the climate and weather in Costa Adeje a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/68°F||good weather||Costa Adeje in january|
|February||65°F/68°F||good weather||Costa Adeje in february|
|March||65°F/68°F||good weather||Costa Adeje in march|
|April||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Costa Adeje in april|
|May||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Costa Adeje in may|
|June||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Costa Adeje in june|
|July||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Costa Adeje in july|
|August||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Costa Adeje in august|
|September||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Costa Adeje in september|
|October||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Costa Adeje in october|
|November||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Costa Adeje in november|
|December||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||Costa Adeje in december|
Weather and climate in Costa Adeje
- From january to april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between may and july the climate is very good. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- In the month of august the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F.
- From september to november the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains about 2% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Costa Adeje
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Costa Adeje: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Costa Adeje
Find out when Costa Adeje has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Costa Adeje
- Very low season in Costa Adeje
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, April, May, June, July and September.
- Low season in Costa Adeje
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January.
- High season in Costa Adeje
The number of visitors to Costa Adeje is high in: November.
- Peek season in Costa Adeje
The largest number of tourists visiting Costa Adeje is during: August, October and December.