Best time to go to Louga Average weather of Louga, Senegal
Get the very best time to visit Louga in Senegal from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Louga?
When is the best time to go to Louga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Louga
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October and November
- Louga has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- August is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Louga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/92°F||perfect weather||Louga in january|
|February||67°F/95°F||perfect weather||Louga in february|
|March||68°F/97°F||perfect weather||Louga in march|
|April||70°F/99°F||good weather||Louga in april|
|May||72°F/99°F||good weather||Louga in may|
|June||74°F/97°F||good weather||Louga in june|
|July||79°F/94°F||good weather||Louga in july|
|August||79°F/94°F||good weather||Louga in august|
|September||81°F/95°F||good weather||Louga in september|
|October||81°F/101°F||good weather||Louga in october|
|November||76°F/99°F||good weather||Louga in november|
|December||70°F/94°F||perfect weather||Louga in december|
Weather and climate in Louga
- From january to february the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C and it rains in february about 0in.
- From march to may the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and it rains in may about 0.1in.
- Between june and october the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 94°F and it rains in october about 0.9in.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 110°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and, in december, 0 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Louga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Louga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.