Best time to go to Kafountine Average weather of Kafountine, Senegal
Discover the most favorable time to visit Kafountine in Senegal from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Kafountine?
When is the best time to go to Kafountine? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kafountine are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, July, August, September, October, November and December
- Kafountine has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Kafountine
For full information about the climate and weather in Kafountine a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Kafountine in january|
|February||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Kafountine in february|
|March||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Kafountine in march|
|April||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Kafountine in april|
|May||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Kafountine in may|
|June||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Kafountine in june|
|July||81°F/85°F||good weather||Kafountine in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Kafountine in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Kafountine in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||good weather||Kafountine in october|
|November||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Kafountine in november|
|December||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Kafountine in december|
Weather and climate in Kafountine
- From january to june the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In july the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 5.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and you can expect to have 12.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains about 2.5in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in december about 0in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kafountine
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kafountine: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.