Best time to go to Matam Average weather of Matam, Senegal
Find the most favorable time to visit Matam in Senegal from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Matam?
When is the best time to go to Matam? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Matam are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July and October
- Matam has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Matam a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Matam in january|
|perfect weather||Matam in february|
|good weather||Matam in march|
|tolerable weather||Matam in april|
|bad weather||Matam in may|
|tolerable weather||Matam in june|
|tolerable weather||Matam in july|
|tolerable weather||Matam in august|
|tolerable weather||Matam in september|
|tolerable weather||Matam in october|
|good weather||Matam in november|
|perfect weather||Matam in december|
Weather and climate in Matam
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. It is for example 103°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 1% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 106°F and it rains about 1% of the time in april.
- Between may and june the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 119°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- From july to october the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 101°F in average and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- In november the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- In december the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 0% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Matam
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Matam: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Senegal
Matam appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Senegal appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.