Best time to go to Cap Skirring Average weather of Cap Skirring, Senegal
Get the most favorable time to go to Cap Skirring in Senegal from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Cap Skirring?
When is the best time to go to Cap Skirring? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cap Skirring are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- Cap Skirring has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- August is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Cap Skirring
For full information about the climate and weather in Cap Skirring a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Cap Skirring in january|
|February||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Cap Skirring in february|
|March||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Cap Skirring in march|
|April||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Cap Skirring in april|
|May||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Cap Skirring in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Cap Skirring in june|
|July||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Cap Skirring in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Cap Skirring in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cap Skirring in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||good weather||Cap Skirring in october|
|November||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Cap Skirring in november|
|December||77°F/90°F||perfect weather||Cap Skirring in december|
Weather and climate in Cap Skirring
- Between the months of january and april the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and, in may, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and, in july, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In august the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in august, 20 days of rain are expected.
- From september to november the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- In december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 0% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cap Skirring
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cap Skirring: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Cap Skirring
Find out when Cap Skirring has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Cap Skirring
- Very low season in Cap Skirring
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: September.
- Low season in Cap Skirring
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, April, May, June, July, August, October and November.
- High season in Cap Skirring
The number of visitors to Cap Skirring is high in: March.
- Peek season in Cap Skirring
The largest number of tourists visiting Cap Skirring is during: January and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Cap Skirring month by month
Best time for low prices in Cap Skirring
Average prices of hotels in Cap Skirring month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Cap Skirring. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, October is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.