Best time to go to Casamance Average weather of Casamance, Senegal
Get the perfect time to visit Casamance in Senegal from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Casamance?
When is the best time to go to Casamance? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Casamance are January, February, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and June
- Casamance has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
Annual weather in Casamance
For full information about the climate and weather in Casamance a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/99°F||good weather||Casamance in january|
|February||70°F/103°F||good weather||Casamance in february|
|March||72°F/108°F||tolerable weather||Casamance in march|
|April||74°F/110°F||tolerable weather||Casamance in april|
|May||77°F/108°F||tolerable weather||Casamance in may|
|June||79°F/104°F||tolerable weather||Casamance in june|
|July||77°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Casamance in july|
|August||76°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Casamance in august|
|September||76°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Casamance in september|
|October||76°F/97°F||tolerable weather||Casamance in october|
|November||74°F/101°F||good weather||Casamance in november|
|December||70°F/99°F||perfect weather||Casamance in december|
Weather and climate in Casamance
- In january the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains in january about 0in.
- In february the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and, in february, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From march to october the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 1% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 99°F and, in december, 0 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Casamance
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Casamance: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Casamance
Find out when Casamance has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Casamance
- Very low season in Casamance
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, May, June and September.
- Low season in Casamance
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, April, July, August, October and November.
- Peek season in Casamance
The largest number of tourists visiting Casamance is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Casamance month by month
Best time for low prices in Casamance
Average prices of hotels in Casamance month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Casamance. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, October is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.