Best time to go to Lompoul Average weather of Lompoul, Senegal
Find the best time to visit Lompoul in Senegal from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Lompoul?
When is the best time to go to Lompoul? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Lompoul
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October and November
- Lompoul has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- August is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Lompoul
For full information about the climate and weather in Lompoul a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/92°F||perfect weather||Lompoul in january|
|February||67°F/95°F||perfect weather||Lompoul in february|
|March||68°F/97°F||perfect weather||Lompoul in march|
|April||70°F/99°F||good weather||Lompoul in april|
|May||72°F/99°F||good weather||Lompoul in may|
|June||74°F/97°F||good weather||Lompoul in june|
|July||79°F/94°F||good weather||Lompoul in july|
|August||79°F/94°F||good weather||Lompoul in august|
|September||81°F/95°F||good weather||Lompoul in september|
|October||81°F/101°F||good weather||Lompoul in october|
|November||76°F/99°F||good weather||Lompoul in november|
|December||70°F/94°F||perfect weather||Lompoul in december|
Weather and climate in Lompoul
- From january to march the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to october the climate is favorable. It is for example 101°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 104°F and it rains in december about 0in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lompoul
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lompoul: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.