Best time to go to Koungheul Average weather of Koungheul, Senegal
Discover the most favorable time to go to Koungheul in Senegal from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Koungheul?
When is the best time to go to Koungheul? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Koungheul are January, February, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June and November
- Koungheul has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Koungheul a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Koungheul in january|
|good weather||Koungheul in february|
|tolerable weather||Koungheul in march|
|tolerable weather||Koungheul in april|
|tolerable weather||Koungheul in may|
|tolerable weather||Koungheul in june|
|good weather||Koungheul in july|
|tolerable weather||Koungheul in august|
|tolerable weather||Koungheul in september|
|good weather||Koungheul in october|
|good weather||Koungheul in november|
|perfect weather||Koungheul in december|
Weather and climate in Koungheul
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average and, in february, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 106°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 0in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is not good. It is for example 108°F as maximum temperature in may and, in may, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 101°F°C and, in october, 5 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 97°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 0in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Koungheul
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Koungheul: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Senegal
Koungheul appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Senegal appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.