Best time to go to Boa Vista island Average weather of Boa Vista island, Cape Verde
Discover the most favorable time to visit Boa Vista island in Cape Verde from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Boa Vista island?
When is the best time to go to Boa Vista island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Boa Vista island
- On average, the warmest months are August, September, October and November
- Boa Vista island has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Boa Vista island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Boa Vista island in january|
|perfect weather||Boa Vista island in february|
|perfect weather||Boa Vista island in march|
|perfect weather||Boa Vista island in april|
|perfect weather||Boa Vista island in may|
|perfect weather||Boa Vista island in june|
|good weather||Boa Vista island in july|
|good weather||Boa Vista island in august|
|good weather||Boa Vista island in september|
|perfect weather||Boa Vista island in october|
|perfect weather||Boa Vista island in november|
|perfect weather||Boa Vista island in december|
Weather and climate in Boa Vista island
- Between the months of january and june the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains in june about 0.1in.
- From july to august the climate is beautiful. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is okay. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in september.
- In october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 81°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Boa Vista island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Boa Vista island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cape Verde
Boa Vista island appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cabo Verde appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.