Best time to go to Chumphon Average weather of Chumphon, Thailand
Find the very best time to visit Chumphon in Thailand from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Chumphon?
When is the best time to go to Chumphon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chumphon are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, September and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Chumphon
For full information about the climate and weather in Chumphon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/86°F||good weather||Chumphon in january|
|February||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Chumphon in february|
|March||77°F/92°F||good weather||Chumphon in march|
|April||81°F/92°F||good weather||Chumphon in april|
|May||83°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Chumphon in may|
|June||81°F/90°F||good weather||Chumphon in june|
|July||79°F/88°F||good weather||Chumphon in july|
|August||79°F/88°F||good weather||Chumphon in august|
|September||79°F/88°F||good weather||Chumphon in september|
|October||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Chumphon in october|
|November||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Chumphon in november|
|December||77°F/86°F||good weather||Chumphon in december|
Weather and climate in Chumphon
- Between january and march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains in march about 3.7in.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 30% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 92°F and you can expect to have 7.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and october the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 49% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains in december about 4.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chumphon
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chumphon: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Chumphon
Find out when Chumphon has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Chumphon
- Very low season in Chumphon
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September, October and November.
- Low season in Chumphon
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March.
- High season in Chumphon
The number of visitors to Chumphon is high in: February, April, July and August.
- Peak season in Chumphon
The largest number of tourists visiting Chumphon is during: January and December.