Best time to go to Koh Phangan Average weather of Koh Phangan, Thailand
Find the perfect time to go to Koh Phangan in Thailand from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Koh Phangan?
When is the best time to go to Koh Phangan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Koh Phangan are January, February, March and April
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Koh Phangan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Koh Phangan in january|
|perfect weather||Koh Phangan in february|
|good weather||Koh Phangan in march|
|good weather||Koh Phangan in april|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in may|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in june|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in july|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in august|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in september|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in october|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in november|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in december|
Weather and climate in Koh Phangan
- From january to february the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 24% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F.
- Between the months of may and july the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 20 days of rain are expected.
- Between august and september the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains in september about 5.3in.
- In the month of october the climate is bad. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 8.3in.
- In november the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 9.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Koh Phangan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Koh Phangan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Thailand
Koh Phangan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.