Best time to go to Koh Phangan Average weather of Koh Phangan, Thailand
Find the perfect time to go to Koh Phangan in Thailand from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Koh Phangan?
When is the best time to go to Koh Phangan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Koh Phangan are January, February and March
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- November is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Koh Phangan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Koh Phangan in january|
|good weather||Koh Phangan in february|
|good weather||Koh Phangan in march|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in april|
|bad weather||Koh Phangan in may|
|bad weather||Koh Phangan in june|
|bad weather||Koh Phangan in july|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in august|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in september|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in october|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in november|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phangan in december|
Weather and climate in Koh Phangan
- From january to february the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 30°C°C and it rains about 33% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 31°C.
- Between the months of may and july the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 33°C as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 26 days of rain are expected.
- Between august and september the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 29°C and it rains in september about 232mm.
- In the month of october the climate is bad. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 351mm.
- In november the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 509mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 31°C.
Tours and organised trips in Thailand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Koh Phangan
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Koh Phangan: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Thailand
Koh Phangan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Thailand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved