Best time to go to Mae Sai Average weather of Mae Sai, Thailand
Discover the best time to go to Mae Sai in Thailand from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Mae Sai?
When is the best time to go to Mae Sai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mae Sai are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- February is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Mae Sai
For full information about the climate and weather in Mae Sai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/79°F||good weather||Mae Sai in january|
|February||58°F/88°F||perfect weather||Mae Sai in february|
|March||67°F/95°F||perfect weather||Mae Sai in march|
|April||74°F/99°F||good weather||Mae Sai in april|
|May||76°F/95°F||good weather||Mae Sai in may|
|June||74°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Mae Sai in june|
|July||72°F/86°F||bad weather||Mae Sai in july|
|August||72°F/88°F||bad weather||Mae Sai in august|
|September||72°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Mae Sai in september|
|October||68°F/86°F||good weather||Mae Sai in october|
|November||63°F/85°F||perfect weather||Mae Sai in november|
|December||56°F/79°F||good weather||Mae Sai in december|
Weather and climate in Mae Sai
- In the month of january the climate is favorable. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in january and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to march the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 108°F and it rains about 11% of the time in april.
- Between may and september the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 10.2in each month.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains in december about 1.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mae Sai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mae Sai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Mae Sai
Find out when Mae Sai has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Mae Sai
- Very low season in Mae Sai
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July, August and September.
- Low season in Mae Sai
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April and October.
- High season in Mae Sai
The number of visitors to Mae Sai is high in: January, February and November.
- Peek season in Mae Sai
The largest number of tourists visiting Mae Sai is during: December.