Best time to go to Pang Ung Average weather of Pang Ung, Thailand
Find the very best time to go to Pang Ung in Thailand from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Pang Ung?
When is the best time to go to Pang Ung? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pang Ung are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- February is the driest month
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
Annual weather in Pang Ung
For full information about the climate and weather in Pang Ung a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/83°F||good weather||Pang Ung in january|
|February||56°F/92°F||good weather||Pang Ung in february|
|March||67°F/97°F||perfect weather||Pang Ung in march|
|April||76°F/101°F||good weather||Pang Ung in april|
|May||77°F/97°F||good weather||Pang Ung in may|
|June||76°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Pang Ung in june|
|July||74°F/86°F||bad weather||Pang Ung in july|
|August||74°F/86°F||bad weather||Pang Ung in august|
|September||74°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Pang Ung in september|
|October||72°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Pang Ung in october|
|November||63°F/86°F||good weather||Pang Ung in november|
|December||54°F/83°F||good weather||Pang Ung in december|
Weather and climate in Pang Ung
- Between the months of january and february the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 97°F and, in march, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is good. It is for example 101°F as maximum temperature in april.
- Between may and june the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 10.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and you can expect to have 13.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to october the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average.
- From november to december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pang Ung
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pang Ung: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Pang Ung
Find out when Pang Ung has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Pang Ung
- Very low season in Pang Ung
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Low season in Pang Ung
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April and November.
- High season in Pang Ung
The number of visitors to Pang Ung is high in: January and February.
- Peek season in Pang Ung
The largest number of tourists visiting Pang Ung is during: December.