Best time to go to Nan Average weather of Nan, Thailand
Find the most favorable time to go to Nan in Thailand from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nan?
When is the best time to go to Nan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nan are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Nan
For full information about the climate and weather in Nan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Nan in january
|Nan in february
|Nan in march
|Nan in april
|Nan in may
|Nan in june
|very bad weather
|Nan in july
|very bad weather
|Nan in august
|Nan in september
|Nan in october
|Nan in november
|Nan in december
Weather and climate in Nan
- From january to february the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 103°F.
- From march to april the climate is good. It is for example 99°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 4.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and october the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 6.3in each month.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nan
Find out when Nan has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nan
- Very low season in Nan
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July, August and September.
- Low season in Nan
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, October and November.
- Peak season in Nan
The largest number of tourists visiting Nan is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Nan month by month
Best time for low prices in Nan
Average price of hiring a car in Nan
On average, it costs $ 36 per day to hire a car in Nan. This price varies by $ 5.4 depending on the month. In september, hiring a car costs an average of $ 33 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 38.