Best time to go to Luang Prabang Average weather of Luang Prabang, Laos
Find the very best time to go to Luang Prabang in Laos from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Luang Prabang?
When is the best time to go to Luang Prabang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Luang Prabang are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- February is the driest month
- August is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Luang Prabang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Luang Prabang in january|
|perfect weather||Luang Prabang in february|
|perfect weather||Luang Prabang in march|
|good weather||Luang Prabang in april|
|tolerable weather||Luang Prabang in may|
|tolerable weather||Luang Prabang in june|
|bad weather||Luang Prabang in july|
|bad weather||Luang Prabang in august|
|tolerable weather||Luang Prabang in september|
|good weather||Luang Prabang in october|
|good weather||Luang Prabang in november|
|good weather||Luang Prabang in december|
Weather and climate in Luang Prabang
- From january to february the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains in february about 0.2in.
- In the month of march the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 16% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 106°F.
- Between june and august the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains in august about 7.5in.
- From september to october the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 94°F.
- Between november and december the climate is good. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Luang Prabang
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Luang Prabang: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Laos
Luang Prabang appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Laos appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.