Best time to go to Lamphun Average weather of Lamphun, Thailand
Discover the most favorable time to visit Lamphun in Thailand from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Lamphun?
When is the best time to go to Lamphun? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lamphun are January, February, March, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- February is the driest month
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Lamphun
For full information about the climate and weather in Lamphun a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Lamphun in january
|Lamphun in february
|Lamphun in march
|Lamphun in april
|Lamphun in may
|Lamphun in june
|Lamphun in july
|Lamphun in august
|Lamphun in september
|Lamphun in october
|Lamphun in november
|Lamphun in december
Weather and climate in Lamphun
- Between january and february the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 106°F and it rains in february about 0.1in.
- From march to april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 103°F in average and, in april, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is correct. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 5.2in each month.
- In october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains in october about 2.3in.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 0.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lamphun
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lamphun: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Lamphun
Find out when Lamphun has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Lamphun
- Very low season in Lamphun
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: April, May, June and September.
- Low season in Lamphun
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, July, August and October.
- High season in Lamphun
The number of visitors to Lamphun is high in: November.
- Peak season in Lamphun
The largest number of tourists visiting Lamphun is during: December.