Best time to go to Phrae Average weather of Phrae, Thailand
Discover the best time to visit Phrae in Thailand from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Phrae?
When is the best time to go to Phrae? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Phrae are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Phrae
For full information about the climate and weather in Phrae a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/88°F||perfect weather||Phrae in january|
|February||68°F/95°F||perfect weather||Phrae in february|
|March||76°F/99°F||good weather||Phrae in march|
|April||79°F/101°F||good weather||Phrae in april|
|May||79°F/97°F||tolerable weather||Phrae in may|
|June||76°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Phrae in june|
|July||74°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Phrae in july|
|August||74°F/86°F||bad weather||Phrae in august|
|September||74°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Phrae in september|
|October||74°F/88°F||good weather||Phrae in october|
|November||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Phrae in november|
|December||63°F/86°F||perfect weather||Phrae in december|
Weather and climate in Phrae
- Between the months of january and february the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 95°F.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 90°F and it rains about 8% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 112°F and it rains in may about 10.9in.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains about 10.7in each month.
- In october the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and you can expect to have 6.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 2.6in each month.
- In december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 86°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Phrae
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Phrae: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Phrae
Find out when Phrae has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Phrae
- Very low season in Phrae
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, August and September.
- Low season in Phrae
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, July, October and November.
- Peek season in Phrae
The largest number of tourists visiting Phrae is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Phrae month by month
Best time for low prices in Phrae
Average prices of hotels in Phrae month by month
Generally, May is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Phrae. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Phrae
On average, it costs $ 26 per day to hire a car in Phrae. This price varies by $ 9.6 depending on the month. In june, hiring a car costs an average of $ 20 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in september is $ 29.