Best time to go to Chiang Mai Average weather of Chiang Mai, Thailand
Get the most favorable time to visit Chiang Mai in Thailand from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Chiang Mai?
When is the best time to go to Chiang Mai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chiang Mai are January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- Chiang Mai has dry periods in February, November and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Chiang Mai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Chiang Mai in january|
|perfect weather||Chiang Mai in february|
|good weather||Chiang Mai in march|
|good weather||Chiang Mai in april|
|good weather||Chiang Mai in may|
|tolerable weather||Chiang Mai in june|
|tolerable weather||Chiang Mai in july|
|good weather||Chiang Mai in august|
|good weather||Chiang Mai in september|
|good weather||Chiang Mai in october|
|perfect weather||Chiang Mai in november|
|perfect weather||Chiang Mai in december|
Weather and climate in Chiang Mai
- From january to february the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 104°F and it rains in february about 0in.
- In march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 6% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average.
- In october the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 99°F and, in october, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 67°F.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Thailand
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chiang Mai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chiang Mai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Thailand: get the best price!
Map of Thailand
Chiang Mai appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved