Best time to go to Phayao Average weather of Phayao, Thailand
Discover the best time to visit Phayao in Thailand from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Phayao?
When is the best time to go to Phayao? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Phayao are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Phayao
For full information about the climate and weather in Phayao a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/85°F||perfect weather||Phayao in january|
|February||63°F/94°F||perfect weather||Phayao in february|
|March||72°F/99°F||good weather||Phayao in march|
|April||77°F/101°F||good weather||Phayao in april|
|May||76°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Phayao in may|
|June||74°F/90°F||bad weather||Phayao in june|
|July||72°F/86°F||bad weather||Phayao in july|
|August||72°F/86°F||very bad weather||Phayao in august|
|September||72°F/88°F||bad weather||Phayao in september|
|October||70°F/88°F||good weather||Phayao in october|
|November||67°F/88°F||good weather||Phayao in november|
|December||59°F/85°F||perfect weather||Phayao in december|
Weather and climate in Phayao
- Between january and february the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 94°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 117°F and it rains in april about 3.9in.
- In may the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 95°F.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is very bad. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in september.
- In october the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 6.9in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains in november about 2.8in.
- In december the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains in december about 1.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Phayao
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Phayao: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Phayao
Find out when Phayao has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Phayao
- Very low season in Phayao
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July, August and September.
- Low season in Phayao
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, October and November.
- Peek season in Phayao
The largest number of tourists visiting Phayao is during: December.