Best time to go to Doi Samer Dao Average weather of Doi Samer Dao, Thailand
Find the perfect time to visit Doi Samer Dao in Thailand from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Doi Samer Dao?
When is the best time to go to Doi Samer Dao? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Doi Samer Dao are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Doi Samer Dao
For full information about the climate and weather in Doi Samer Dao a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||61°F/86°F||perfect weather||Doi Samer Dao in january|
|February||65°F/94°F||perfect weather||Doi Samer Dao in february|
|March||74°F/97°F||good weather||Doi Samer Dao in march|
|April||79°F/99°F||good weather||Doi Samer Dao in april|
|May||79°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Doi Samer Dao in may|
|June||77°F/90°F||bad weather||Doi Samer Dao in june|
|July||76°F/86°F||very bad weather||Doi Samer Dao in july|
|August||76°F/86°F||very bad weather||Doi Samer Dao in august|
|September||76°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Doi Samer Dao in september|
|October||74°F/90°F||good weather||Doi Samer Dao in october|
|November||68°F/90°F||perfect weather||Doi Samer Dao in november|
|December||63°F/86°F||perfect weather||Doi Samer Dao in december|
Weather and climate in Doi Samer Dao
- From january to february the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and it rains about 2% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 108°F and it rains about 25% of the time in april.
- From may to june the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in june, 25 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in august, 27 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and october the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 6.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Doi Samer Dao
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Doi Samer Dao: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Doi Samer Dao
Find out when Doi Samer Dao has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Doi Samer Dao
- Very low season in Doi Samer Dao
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July, August and September.
- Low season in Doi Samer Dao
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April and October.
- High season in Doi Samer Dao
The number of visitors to Doi Samer Dao is high in: January, February and November.
- Peak season in Doi Samer Dao
The largest number of tourists visiting Doi Samer Dao is during: December.