Best time to go to Chiang Rai Average weather of Chiang Rai, Thailand
Find the perfect time to go to Chiang Rai in Thailand from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Chiang Rai?
When is the best time to go to Chiang Rai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chiang Rai are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- February is the driest month
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Chiang Rai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Chiang Rai in january|
|perfect weather||Chiang Rai in february|
|good weather||Chiang Rai in march|
|good weather||Chiang Rai in april|
|tolerable weather||Chiang Rai in may|
|tolerable weather||Chiang Rai in june|
|tolerable weather||Chiang Rai in july|
|tolerable weather||Chiang Rai in august|
|tolerable weather||Chiang Rai in september|
|tolerable weather||Chiang Rai in october|
|good weather||Chiang Rai in november|
|perfect weather||Chiang Rai in december|
Weather and climate in Chiang Rai
- In january the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 30°C°C and it rains about 26mm each month.
- In february the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 42°C and you can expect to have 7mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 22°C and it rains in march about 25mm.
- From april to may the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 31°C.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 28°C.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 33°C as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 56% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 24°C and, in november, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 35°C and you can expect to have 36mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Thailand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Chiang Rai
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Chiang Rai: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Thailand: get the best price!
Map of Thailand
Chiang Rai appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Thailand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved